At Posada & Co, we provide guidance to private clients in the following areas of law:
- Commercial Property (including Leases)
- Commercial and Business Law
- Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements
- Charities (including setting up a charity)
- Court of Protection
- Family Law
- Employment - Compromise or Settlement Agreements
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Residential Conveyancing
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
We believe that having a trusted lawyer who has the right values, knows each client's situation (ideally over generations) and has access to a wide network of other experts (such as accountants, financial planners, property surveyors, etc) is the best way to protect and safeguard our client's interests.
Our lawyers at Posada & Co have spent years building up the expertise and services necessary to provide clients with technical, strategic, practical and forward thinking advice.
We are here to help.