Establishment & Registration of Charities
We advise on the different types of charitable structures available to you and whether you need to be registered with the Charities Commission for England & Wales. We explain the legal requirements to you in plain english and the necessary steps to establish your charity. We can assist in drafting your governing and constitutional documents.
We can assist with:
- formation of charities;
- registration with the Charity Commission;
- commercial issues including contracts, employment and intellectual property;
- leases, licences, sales and purchases of property;
- legacy management and disputes in connection with wills;
- other charity related issues.
Contact a member of our team to find out how we can help you.
BEGIN the process of STARTING your CHARITY today:
Call us on 020 3744 3800 and speak to one of our lawyers
Fill in our Contact Us form and one of our lawyers will be in touch