We advise on all aspects of business law
We advise on a wide variety of areas, including:
- Business start-up, venture investments
- Mergers, acquisitions, and disposals
- Reorganisations and restructuring
- General corporate advice
- Partnerships and other alternative business structures
- Joint ventures
We have a growing corporate area and our lawyers can give help and advice.
New Businesses and Start-Ups
We can help you to start-up to get up and running with commercial and consumer agreements you may need to manage risks, from day one. We understand that every business is different, and we offer a tailored service to meet your requirements. We provide clear and concise, practical and responsive advice and have the experience to provide the help you need.
Start-up services we offer are for the following:
- company formation
- shareholders or partnership agreements
- terms of business
- articles of association/constitution
- trade mark search and application
- domain and business name advice
- self-employed consultant contract
- loan agreement
- employment contracts
- employee handbook
- security document (debenture or legal charge)
We are here to help with your corporate structure and the terms of your shareholder and partnership agreements in order to protect your interest. This allows more ease later on in dealing with any issues which may arise.
Terms of business
We urge businesses to develop terms of business which are user friendly. Other services we offer in the areas of company law and corporate governance are:
- directors' duties and conflicts of interest
- preparing for and running board and general meetings
- drafting articles of association
- constitutional document reviews
- compliance with the Companies Act 2006
- removal of directors
- Companies House filing requirements
- shareholder consents and voting rights
- share capital matters including allotments
Our corporate lawyers are experienced in advising different types of private companies. We can also advise on the administration of not-for-profit companies.
Please contact us to discuss your situation and how best we can assist.